Now Hiring: Content and Social Media Manager
Content and Social Media Manager
Full Time, 30-40 hours per week
Agile Impact Group is a growing digital brand management agency specializing in reputation management, search engine optimization, online community building, and an agile approach to our clients’ needs. We serve a variety of international clients from our home base in Seattle, WA, helping them build their digital brand, optimize their visibility, and protect their image online.
We are looking for a highly motivated, professional, and tech-savvy Content & Social Media Manager to support numerous internal and client-related digital projects through content creation and social media management.
The ideal candidate is a strategic and critical thinker that is results/goal driven, thrives under pressure, works well independently and on a team, and can manage multiple projects and deadlines with grace and accuracy. This individual will be eager to grow and learn, with the ability to quickly become a subject matter expert for any industry.
This individual will be responsible for creating content (blog posts, social media posts, website copy, etc.) for both internal and client projects, managing and updating multiple WordPress websites, and contributing to social media and branding campaigns under the direction of a project manager.
This position is a remote, entry-level, temporary position lasting 5 months, with the potential to stay on after the contract is finished. Applicants must be residents of Washington State or Idaho to be considered for employment.
- Support internal and client initiatives, working under the direction of the Digital Marketing Manager.
- Plan, drive, execute, track, and report on content marketing and social media campaigns.
- Create and post original content to multiple blogs and websites (subject matter varies).
- Monitor and report on client mentions & news using social listening software
- Analyze and audit digital assets and campaign success using Google Analytics and other tracking tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, with the ability to craft original and compelling content quickly
- Content creation experience in a variety of mediums – blog articles, presentations, reports, social media posts, etc.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines, utilizing task prioritization, editorial calendars, and project management software
- Ability to follow direction well, including verbal and written instruction – but can self-direct once responsibilities and deadlines have been defined
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, especially Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Proficiency with Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Instagram
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
SECONDARY COMPETENCIES (BONUS POINTS):
- Experience managing websites and/or blogs using WordPress CMS
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience with social analytics reporting
- Brand campaign management experience
- Pay is full-time hourly, commensurate with experience, estimated between $18-$20/hr for this entry-level position (please do not apply if you are seeking a wage that is significantly above this range)
- Health plan with dental/vision
- 401k available
- Flexible hours (we keep regular business hours, but allow for variation depending on responsibilities and client needs)
- Paid holidays
- Fully remote
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit your resume with a cover letter and one writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org. Failure to follow these application instructions will automatically disqualify a candidate from consideration. Agencies, companies, or those seeking to subcontract out this work will not be considered for this position; we are looking for individual applicants only.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Agile Impact is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, genetic information, national origin, sex, pregnancy, childbirth, age, disability, citizenship status, uniform service member status, marital status, creed, use of a trained guide dog or service animal, credit report or credit history, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.