Now Hiring: Digital Media Analyst
Digital Media Analyst
Agile Impact Group is a digital brand management agency specializing in reputation management, search engine optimization, online community building, and an agile approach to our clients’ needs. We serve a variety of international clients from our home base in Seattle, WA, helping them build their digital brand, optimize their visibility, and protect their image online.
Agile Impact Group is looking for a digital native with a get-it-done attitude to join our Account Team. We want a data-driven individual who can keep the plates spinning on a number of different projects and accounts while delivering actionable reports to everyone from web developers to corporate executives. An eye for detail and a curious nature are a must.
As a Digital Media Analyst, you will monitor and shape our clients’ digital ecosystems using a suite of listening tools for social media, digital news, and search results. You will provide reports to Agile Impact management personnel and directly to clients that highlight the key topics and developments that effect client marketing and communications strategies. You will help develop and implement Agile Impact’s strategies for building and safeguarding our clients’ online presence and influence.
**Please note that this is a remote position, but that we require applicants be based in Seattle or the surrounding regions. Employees are required to attend infrequent team meetings in the city. Home offices must have a reliable high-speed internet connection.
- Comfortable and proficient with analyzing data and providing valuable insights
- Analytics reporting and report design
- Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint proficiency
- Clear and concise client communication, both written and verbal
- Project/time management – taking initiative on projects, setting your own deadlines, and following tight schedules as required
- Experience with analytics platforms, especially Google Analytics and social listening tools.
- A working knowledge of social media platforms including but not limited to Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and other popular platforms (brand campaign experience a plus)
- Experience performing social analytics
- Inter-team communication to keep projects on track and managers up to date
SECONDARY COMPETENCIES (BONUS POINTS):
- Knowledge of/experience with search engine optimization
- Experience with paid search (Google AdWords) and social advertising
- Familiarity with WordPress and other website CMSs
- Experience with Crimson Hexagon
- Client brand management
- Analytics and reporting (report design in Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Accurately communicate client requests to content/tech specialists
- Digital media planning
- Research (competitor analysis, business development, trends in digital media and search)
- Search engine optimization of digital assets
- Client digital asset management and monitoring
- Pay is hourly, commensurate with experience, with the potential for growth/salary in the future
- Health plan with dental/vision
- 401k available w/employer matching
- Flexible hours (we keep regular business hours, but allow for variation depending on responsibilities and client needs)
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you think you would make a great Digital Media Analyst at Agile Impact Group.